Thursday, January 11, 2007

Taking the Plunge...

Well, after a degree of sweating and much thought, the second draft of 'the roleplaying game' is nearing completion. That said, it needs a good rewrite and edit and then a few more worked examples and maybe a little bit of purloined spot art (to break the text of nothing else) but it is ready for the next step.

Giving it to 'The Guys'

Now, you might think the FIRST people I would go to in my quest to design a game would be my regular gamer buddies but no. I've trawled my casual gamer friends first. Why? Because my gaming group know me FAR too well and know the way I think FAR too well. They are also some of the cleverest, most complicated critics I know.

You'll understand that I wanted to have it pretty much done before I unleashed the Alpha at them!

Not only that, but I'm going to float 'Omniverse' (as it now will be known) and it's first setting book 'MI:666' to some of them as our alternate week game. It's quite exciting and more than a little dangerous really. Bruised egos ahoy!

Neil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil,

Long time no see. I'm not sure which email address is the best one to get you on nowadays.

Oh, it's vampire Phil by the by.

Hope things are well with you and all...

Anyroad, drop me a line...
vampyre.at.arafel.org.uk

There is roleplaying that I'd like to talk to you about...

Cheers matey, take care
Phil