1. Gordon Brown wants more curfews. David Cameron wants all that annoying paperwork taken away from Stop and Search procedures for the police. I despair...
2. Its episode 2 of Bonecackers tonight. I can hardly wait!
3. Apparently its OK to refuse to do your job if you are a Christian and your job is performing civil partnerships with gay people. I wonder what sort of precedent this sets? Could a Christian housing officer refuse to housing an unmarried couple as they would be living in sin? Barking!
4. Newcastle are still very quiet on the transfer front. I'm worried. Shit or get off the pot Mr Ashley!
5. The extension knocks through this week ... its officially scary, but also quite exciting.